Chester City added 97 news cases this past week to bypass Ridley Township for the #3 spot in Delaware County COVID-19 cases per municipality.
Also worthy of reporting is how the Chester-Upland School District (which lumps all the people who live in Chester City, Chester Township, Upland and a part of Brookhaven) has the highest two-week rate based on population in both Delaware County and Chester County.
The people who live in the following school districts had over 100 new COVID cases 2-weeks in a row:
- Chester-Upland School District population of 41,397 had 229 new cases these last two weeks representing .55% of their population.
- Coatsville Area School District population 65,506 had 209 new cases (.31%)
- Downingtown Area School District population 73,642 had 279 new cases (.37%)
- Upper Darby School District population 90,811 had 303 new cases (.33%)
- West Chester School District population 112,676 had 382 new cases (.33%)