Chester, Pa. – The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Widener University invites adults ages 50+ to the May-Mester, a week-long virtual open house designed to introduce them to the learning community.
The presentations are free and will be hosted on Zoom each day from May 3 – 7. The registration deadline is April 30.
Register here: https://go.widener.edu/register/olli_maymester_spring_2021
Whether brand new to OLLI or a seasoned member, participants will enjoy engaging presentations and get a sneak peak of the summer semester of noncredit courses. The May-Mester includes five presentations, including one by Dan Jolly, senior director of Global Talent Management at Discovery, Inc., giving a behind-the-scenes look at unscripted television and another by wildlife photographer and birding enthusiast Pamela Dimeler presenting on the Eastern Bluebird.
The schedule includes:
- The Linvilla Bluebird Trail, Monday, May 3, 10 – 11 a.m.
- The SPAM™mazing Live Virtual Tour, Tuesday, May 4, 10 – 11:30 a.m.
- Downsizing: Preparing Your Home and Yourself, Wednesday, May 5, 10 – 11 a.m.
- Ulysses S. Grant: Myths, Stories, and Realities, Thursday, May 6, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- The Real Deal: Behind the Scenes of Reality TV, Friday, May 7, 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Full schedule and presentation descriptions here: https://www.widener.edu/events/osher-lifelong-learning-institutes-may-mester
For questions about registration, contact OLLI Program Manager Anita Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-499-4279.