The Chester Education Foundation is seeking 60 high school youth for the Summer STEP Internship Program. The participants will earn $10.35/hr.
- Youth must be between 16-18 years of age by July 1.
- Youth must still attend high school in September 2020.
- This program is not for high school graduates.
- Youth must have a Chester City address that matches address on report card.
The following are required before program acceptance:
1. Birth certificate- participant only
2. Social security card-participant only
3. Working papers for ages 16-17 (Not required for age 18)
4. Picture ID- school or state- (State preferred with picture and current address)
5. Report card- proof that participant passed to next grade- current address must match address on the report card
6. Food stamp letter- if family is receiving food stamp please bring current letter
7. Income -if student has a part-time job we need three current pay stubs (only if student is working or worked during last 6 months)
Call Ms. Thomas 215-821-7236 to apply.