Chester, Pa. – The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Widener University invites the public to free seminars on Thursdays through April. Participants do not need to be OLLI members to attend.
Seminars will be held from 1 – 2:30 p.m. on Thursdays (unless otherwise noted) in the Wyman Room at University Center, 1 University Place, Chester, PA. Parking is available for participants. Please RSVP to email@example.com or 610-499-4279.
I highlighted the ones that interested me greatly.
• Feb. 20 – The Soul of American Higher Education: Historically Black Colleges & Universities (Dr. Janelle L. Williams)
• Feb. 20 – Edible Wild Bird Ornament (Room D) (Linda Sivilich)
• Feb. 27 – The Hershey School for Children and the $13 Billion Trust Fund (John Furmanak)
• March 5 – Practical Tools for Everyday Wellness (Dr. Christa Brown)
• March 5 – Essential Oil Hand Scrub (Room D) (Linda Sivilich)
• March 12 – From the Old World to the New: An Immigrant’s Story (Jaan Troltenier)
• March 19 – The Battle of Gettysburg (Dave Hudiak)
• March 19 – Jewelry Making (Room D) (Linda Sivilich)
• March 26 – Brain Health (Maureen Mercadante)
• April 2 –Yes, Virginia, it’s a Real Instrument: Playing the Recorder (Nancy Daniel)
• April 9 – The Linvilla Bluebird Trail (Pamela Dimeler)
• April 23 – Birds and Windpower (Dr. Rob Fergus)