Chester Cheetah’s superstar record breaker Da’mire Allen was at it again this past weekend at the USATF Youth Indoor Championship winning the 400 meter, 800 meter, and 1500 meter races in fine style.
Here are the results of some of the Cheetah’s at the meet:
Da’mire Allen 9-10 year old group
- First place – 400 meters 1:00.43 (meet record)
- First place – 800 meters 2:26.03 (breaks her own meet record from last year)
- First place -1500 meters 5:00.24
Amina Hackett 8 and Under
- Third place – 800 meters 2:58.65
Darren Sutton 8 and Under
- Third place – 800 meters 2:51.69
Quamere Cosby 13-14 Long Jump
- Seventh place – 5.22m (17 ft 1inch)
Since most of us couldn’t attend, here are a couple videos of Da’mire Allen. You have my permission to cheer her on at your screen.
Below is the ridiculous 1500 meter race where Da’mire has no problem lapping the competition. Her winning time of 5 minutes would definitely qualify her to lap me at least twice.
Where the 1500 is a race of strength and endurance, the 400 meter is flat out speed. Watch how Da’mire wins the race from start to finish.