I seriously got into podcasts this summer. I knew I wanted to get in the game so I took the advice to jump in with total immersion.
Experts say that the average person subscribes to about 5 podcasts that they listen to on a regular basis. I have the luxury of having a day job where I’m alone a lot so my numbers are a little higher.
Here are my favorites for now.
- Dirty Water Dude
- Black Agenda Radio
- Historically Black
- DJ Mac Cummings inspirational Gospel Remixes
- FuseBox Radio Broadcast w/DJ Fusion & Ausar Ra Black Hawk
- Digital Outliers
- Cape Up with Jonathan Capehart
- Black Media Minute with Kimberly Foster
- Monday Morning Podcast (Bill Burr)
- The Podcaster’ Studio
- The Podcasters’ Roundtable
- The Podcast Dude
- The Read
- Katie Couric
- Robin Roberts: Everybody’s Got Something
- The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- I am Rapaport
- A Way with Words
- Black Man with a Gun