JP Morgan Chase is looking for someone with technology recruiting experience OR someone that has a very strong background in technology and has a passion for recruiting. This position is based in Delaware.
Campus Recruiter, Technology Analyst Program-160003285
The goal of the Technology Campus Programs is to attract, develop, and retain a diverse pipeline of junior talent who can efficiently and effectively deliver results to the Technology functions across lines of business and corporate areas at JPMorgan Chase. The Program supports entry-level talent in building key professional, leadership and business competency skills through challenging roles, career management guidance, structured training and development and ongoing performance management.
- Summer Internship Program –a 10 week internship; the primary pipeline for full time Technology Analyst Program hiring.
- Full-time Analyst Program – an entry level program that provides two years of training and development within Technology groups and is a pipeline of talent and leaders for the firm.
Recruiting Strategy & Execution
- Build and partner with campus school teams to formulate effective recruiting strategy for each school
- Formulate selling strategies for those candidates with offers
- Develop and execute on campus diversity hiring for Technology
- Partner internally with other areas of the firm and build/utilize external network to share and learn best practices
- Engage with Program Management and business partners to understand needs/demand
- Pre-screen candidates to recommend for additional interview rounds
- Ensure teams are consistent in interview structure and evaluation of candidates.
- Maintain relationships with candidates, which includes providing information on the firm, recruiting process, and helping to determine area of interest within the firm
- Seek out opportunities to build relationships with non-core schools and key organizations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Recruiting Team, Program Management, hiring managers, and key stakeholders
- Ensure proper visibility of recruiting program with management, schools, and other key constituents
- Maintain strong relationships with recruiting teams, both entry and experienced, to leverage best practices.
Summer Analyst Program
- Plan and manage 10-week Summer Analyst Program, including orientation days (with training) and continuing education thru the summer.
- Provide support, mentorship and be point of escalation for interns during the course of the summer
- Lead selection and evaluation process of summers to full time offers
- Measure recruiting success & provide key metrics to management.
- Establish relationships with external peer groups to share best practices and obtain benchmark data
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 -4 years of business or recruiting experience; Ideal candidate has Campus Recruitment Experience
- 3+ years experience recruiting or equivalent experience in Technology preferred
- 1-2 years Project Management experience; demonstrated capability to lead and manage projects
- Ability to assess candidate skills
- Knowledge of Technology in financial services (a plus)
- Strong organizational and planning abilities; ability to multi-task
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication skills: verbally and written
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills; willing/comfortable presenting to large groups of people.
- Enjoy significant interaction with college students
- Extremely flexible and adaptable to a fast paced work environment
- Heavy travel required during peak on-campus seasons
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran