September 2, 2015 (Springfield, PA) – Readers of the Delaware County News Network recently voted for their favorite services through the annual ‘Talk of the Town’ contest, and Crozer-Keystone Health System and its facilities, services and physicians received 17 awards this year. The employees of Crozer-Keystone greatly appreciate all of the votes from the local community as the health system once again received the most awards of any business in Delaware County. The Healthplex Sports Club in Springfield alone was honored with six awards.
“We greatly appreciate the support from our local community. Being recognized for excellence in so many categories shows the confidence people in Delaware County have for Crozer-Keystone Health System and the services we offer,” says Grant Gegwich, vice president of Public Relations and Marketing for Crozer-Keystone.
Crozer-Keystone winners of 2015 ‘Talk of the Town’ awards include:
- Favorite Cardiac Rehab: Springfield Hospital
- Favorite Day Camp: Healthplex Sports Club Day Camp
- Favorite Fitness Center: Healthplex Sports Club
- Favorite Hair Salon: Spa at the Healthplex
- Favorite Home Health Care: Crozer-Keystone Home Health and Hospice
- Favorite Hospital: Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital, Taylor Hospital
- Favorite Manicure: Spa at the Healthplex
- Favorite Massage: Spa at the Healthplex
- Favorite Outpatient Surgery: Crozer-Keystone Surgery Center at Brinton Lake
- Favorite Podiatrist: Craig Kriza, DPM
- Favorite Primary Care Physician: Sean Conroy, D.O.
- Favorite Senior Services: Crozer-Keystone Senior Services
- Favorite Urgent Care Facility: Pioneer Urgent Care
- Favorite Waxing: Spa at the Healthplex
For more information on Crozer-Keystone, visit www.crozerkeystone.org.
For more information on the Healthplex Sports Club in Springfield, visit www.healthplex.net.